Business Talent visa – What is it?
The 132 Business Talent visa consists of a Significant Business History stream and a Venture Capital Entrepreneur stream. It is a permanent residence visa for high achieving business people with assets of at least AUD 1.5 M and business turnover of AUD 3.0 M and those who have funding of at least AUD 1.0 M from an Australian venture capital firm, who are nominated by an Australian State or Territory Government.
What you can do with Business Talent Visa?
This visa allows you to establish a new or develop an existing business in Australia.
Significant Business History stream – Business Talent Visa 132
This visa is for experienced business owners, to operate a new or existing business in Australia. Eligibility as follows:
- a net value of at least AUD1.5 million (lawfully acquired)
- an annual business turnover of at least AUD3 million for at least 2 of the 4 fiscal years immediately before you are invited to apply
- a total net assets of at least AUD400,000 as the ownership interest in one or more qualifying businesses for least 2 of the 4 fiscal years immediately before you are invited to apply
Venture Capital Entrepreneur stream – Business Talent Visa 132
This provisional visa lets you carry out entrepreneurial activities in Australia. Eligibility as follows:
- You must have a funding agreement with a third party to carry out entrepreneurial activities
- You must first be nominated by an Australian State or Territory government agency
- GET FREE ADVICE – CONTACT US
- Get Assessed AUD $650
Note: Fill in questionnaire below for required streams. Attach your CV, Financial Statements and other information you think may be relevant. Complete declaration accepting terms and conditions and Submit | Pay Fee (We will assess the most suitable visa stream for you)