189 Skilled Visa
This Skilled visa is for points-tested skilled workers who are either not sponsored (sub class 189) by an employer or family member or nominated by a state or territory government, or sponsored by them under sub class 190. It allows you to live and work in Australia as a permanent resident.
190 Skilled Visa
This Skilled visa allows skilled workers who are nominated by an Australian state or territory government to live and work in Australia as permanent residents. The requirements are “relevant occupation” as currently determined, be skills assessed for the occupation, achieve points test mark of at least 65 points, be nominated by a state or territory government agency, be under 45 years of age, achieve the required English language competency and receive an invitation to apply for the visa, from the approving state or territory government.
Skilled Visa Benefits
This skilled visa enables you and your family to:
- Work and Live in Australia permanently.
- Study in australia at any grade on schools, graduate/post-graduate, vocational education etc.,
- With Skilled visa avail subsidised health care benefits
- Avail certain social security benefits or payments
- After specific period of stay you can apply for Australian citizenship
- Skilled visa enables you to sponsor family member for permanent or temporary residency
- FREE ADVICE – CONTACT US
- Get Assessed AUD $400
Note: Fill in questionnaire below for required streams. Attach your CV, Financial Statements and other information you think may be relevant. Complete declaration accepting terms and conditions and Submit | Pay Fee (We will assess the most suitable visa stream for you)