Temporary Work Visa – Overview
Temporary work visa is for people who want to travel to Australia to:
- do short-term, highly specialised, non-ongoing work
- in limited circumstances, participate in an activity or work relating to Australia’s interests.
Generally the stay period allowed is up to three months but up to six months may be considered in limited circumstances if supported by a strong business case.
Temporary Work Visa – Details:
This temporary work visa is an highly-specialised stream lets you do short-term, highly-specialised work in australia. Ideal for one who has specialised skills or experience which are not generally available in australia.
With this temporary work visa you can
- Work in a highly specialised job
- Work as short stay specialist
- You can bring family members
Temporary Work Visa Stay Duration
- Generally up to three months
- You can stay upto 6 months on exceptional circumstances
- FREE ADVICE – CONTACT US
- Get Assessed AUD $350
Note: Fill in questionnaire below for required streams. Attach your CV, Financial Statements and other information you think may be relevant. Complete declaration accepting terms and conditions and Submit | Pay Fee (We will assess the most suitable visa stream for you)