500 Student visa

This visa allows you to stay in Australia to study full-time in a recognised education institution.
• independent ELICOS (English Language Intensive Courses for Overseas Students)
schools (primary and secondary), secondary school exchange program,
vocational education and training (VET), higher education, postgraduate
research & non-award courses



Note: Fill in questionnaire below for required streams. Attach your CV, Financial Statements and other information you think may be relevant. Complete declaration accepting terms and conditions and Submit | Pay Fee (We will assess the most suitable visa stream for you)